Gallery Submission of Artwork
The Sedona Arts Center Fine Art Gallery is a consignment venue for artists to display and sell their art who are at the Associate level
($60) or higher. Art sales support both the artists
and SAC’s many educational programs. For the Gallery, marketability is a priority.
Creative approaches and content are always valued; and superior craftsmanship is an absolute necessity. Our clientele are loo
for fine art gift items, such as functional
stoneware or hand blown glass, as well as paintings, jewelry and other two
The following information will guide you as you prepare to submit artwork for Gallery consideration:
- Current Associate Level ($60 or higher) in the Sedona Arts Center
- Professional portfolio to include:
Jurying of new submissions is conducted ONCE YEARLY by the Center:
1. Current contact information: Name, address, telephone number and e‐mail address. Website address if applicable.
2. Current biography, including exhibitions, gallery representation and awards.
(Please do not include your web site address, telephone number or address in biography)
3. High quality ink jet prints or photographs of art images (at least 5
, Max. of 15
) of work completed in the last 12 months
(REQUIRED). Minimum size 5” x 7” with caption
s including with title, dimensions, description of each art piece shown in
photo, and suggested retail price.
Please no artist names on the image pages.
4. CD or USB with photos of artwork (to be used for PR is juried into gallery)
5. Appropriate samples of press or print media coverage artist has received
6. Portfolio will not be mailed back but each artist will be given an appropriate time (approx. 2 weeks) to pick up after the
jury process is completed and notification has been sent.
Applications and portfolios are accepted in
Click here for complete submission guidelines